Sunday 10 July 2011

Refresh, Recharge & Uplift.

I love spending time with my family.  They're such cool people.  Recently one of  my daughters and I shared a bottle of champagne while we discussed how we thought we would solve the problems of the world, (and what we would do if we won lotto!)..........and peeled the label off the bottle for future reference because it was so yummy.

The simple words depicted here - Refresh, Recharge & Uplift are perfect for describing how I feel about spending time with my family.  These words seemed especially meaningful when I recently had to go away for work  (again) and I was alone in a motel room, thinking about how some people don't even have a family. I was fossicking about looking for something to add to my journal and I found these words that I cut from some teabag labels.

Aha!  Perfect.  Completely wrecked the teabags though.



No comments :