Monday 27 August 2012

Tactile Art

The past couple of weeks at Tafe we have been looking at how our different senses are used to understand and appreciate art.  We had a fun exercise in class involving the sense of smell - and with a honker like mine, I got my fair share of those smells let me tell you.
I got into trouble for peeking into the sealed containers, and leading the Cert II students astray.  Apparently as a Cert IV, I should have known better, which just set me off into fits of giggles (ok I admit I should have known better, and should just grow up.......but it was pretty funny).

For homework we had to produce some 'tactile' art.

I googled it to make sure I was on the right track.  Don't want to be in trouble again.......
Tactile Art - 'that work which can be seen through the touch of fingertips is Tactile Art'.  

So........




and.............




I wonder if these can be 'seen' through the touch of fingertips?

No comments :