Tuesday 19 January 2016

Hello 2016

We are already half way through the very first month of a beautiful, fresh and shiny brand new year.  It's exciting to think of all the experiences, opportunities and adventures that are waiting.  Just for me.
Woop woop!

Each year I pick a word to focus on,  a word that encourages me to think about how I would like to interact with the world on a daily basis.  A word that aligns with my values and leads me to make appropriate choices.  

This year I've chosen 'authenticity'.  I'd like to live authentically, nurture the honest and genuine friendships that we have, spend time working toward a tranquil and productive garden,  create more and purchase less......

This is the little corner where I sit, contemplate, stitch, blog, develop cellulite, (that was the first bit of authenticity) and come up with all this incredible wisdom -

   
Lovely isn't it?

......and in the words of Ralph Waldo Emmerson

Be Silly, be honest, be kind.

    

No comments :