Friday, 17 March 2017

We're off again in the camper.


We're heading off tomorrow morning for three weeks on the Ningaloo Reef in Coral Bay.  There's a whole tribe of us going this year - it's going to be so much fun.

My latest camping acquisition is an op-shopped 'Veterinary Conference' satchel which I've crammed full of all things wonderful.  Pens, pencils, a watercolour travel palette, brand new journal, lollies, sunscreen, waterproof camera, more lollies and a good old plastic wine glass in case someone offers me a nice cold aperitif.

Don't I just look the part? 

I just hope nobody actually thinks I'm a Vet while I'm out there in the wilderness..........







5 comments :

Nanna Chel said...

Have a great holiday, Fran. I am sure it will be fun.

DEB H said...

Enjoy your travels.

Fran Ponta said...

Thanks Deb and Chel. It'll be great to finally hit the beach after all this packing!

Home Is My Haven said...

Wow I just looked up your destination and it looks absolutely gorgeous.

Have a wonderful three weeks. Enjoy!

Fran Ponta said...

Thanks you! Yes it's certainly a beautiful place. We're back home, feeling refreshed and relaxed, but still knee deep in sand!