Thursday 26 April 2012

Sketchbook Project 2012

I've received an email from The Art House Co-op.  My sketchbook has made it all the way to the Brooklyn Art Library, has been catalogued and has started it's world tour.  What a lucky little sketchbook!

It's exciting to imagine my sketchbook, nestled amongst all the others that have been created by hand, about to embark on a big worldwide adventure - unlike it's owner who only goes camping!

Here's another couple of shots which I didn't include in the first post I wrote about the Sketchbook Project.  
I probably thought they weren't good enough, but now I don't care.  The book is out there now, so it's a bit late to worry about whether or not it's good enough!

(My ever faithful fans like it.....thanks Megan and Chelsea!)   









2 comments :

Lena said...

Hi! I checked out your sketchbook yesterday (over in Portland) and i have to say it was one of my favorites. you are so talented and your handwriting is AMAZING. i needed to let you know :) thank you

Fran Ponta said...

Thankyou so so much for your lovely comments Lena. This is the first time I've participated in a collaborative project like this and I was a little bit nervous posting off my sketchbook!