Sunday 19 October 2014

An Interim Journal.

I've finished with my current journal.  I'm not quite sure what type of journal I'd like for my next one.  Maybe something a little bigger?

Hmmmm.....what to do what to do.

I can't make up my mind.  Oh well, nothing new there....  

Generally I like a small journal which fits into my handbag, but there's always so much crap in my handbag that the journal doesn't fit anyway.  It's all I can do to extricate my credit card without the innards of my bag exploding out onto the supermarket conveyor belt and happily bouncing their way towards someone else's groceries.

Perhaps I'll make an interim journal until I can make up my mind.

A 'Clayton's' journal.

You know, the journal you have when you don't have a journal.





I don't know how successful the little red book-plate on the front is going to be, especially if the journal is in and out of my handbag (and bouncing around the supermarket).  The book plate is pretty cute though and matches the retro cover fabric....so it's staying.

I'm still de-cluttering so have used papers and fabrics from my rather large stash.  *Rolls eyes*.


No comments :