Friday 10 October 2014

A Pair of socks.....finally.

It's been a while since I've posted, but I've been otherwise 'sockupied'.

Ohhhh....corny!






I finished these socks last night.  Big moment.  Truly.  I even took the loofah to my legs and followed up with some leg tan in preparation for the momentous photo shoot today.  Not that you can tell.  I think the leg tan just settled into the hair follicles........nice.

While I was fooling about outside playing with my socks, I was secretly hoping someone would poke their head over the fence and say -

"Where did you get those amazing socks?!"

Or perhaps "Wish I had some socks like that."

Or maybe even "Wow those socks really set off the garden don't they?"


See what happens when I leave the workforce?  There are just endless ways to entertain oneself.









No comments :