Thursday 1 December 2011

Is this my new camera?

I've been trying to win a digital SLR camera on ebay for several months now.  I've researched, asked around and sought lots of advice from a friend Louise (thanks Louise) - and kept watching and bidding......and losing.  Blah. I had decided I wanted a Canon 1100D (apparently a good 'entry' camera for a beginner) and my budget was $450 for a good second hand one........... $500 max - but only if the seller sounded really lovely.

Weirdly, things suddenly seem to be falling into place and about a week ago I won a new camera for $460!  I've been waiting patiently for it to arrive, and silently threatening to strangle the postie every time he turned up empty-handed.  So after what seems like an incredibly long wait, I have a box to open.  About time.  I don't know what's in there, but I bet it's my camera.  I'm going to wait until the weekend to find out.

I'm such a sucker for anticipation.


Yep, looks like a camera shaped box to me.
Hopefully it's not just half a dozen new pairs of undies from Ezibuy.....well packed.

No comments :